Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A moody floral print is one of my go-tos for this weird fall-to-winter transition period. (My gosh, why is it so dark at 5 p.m.?) This ruched Pleione blouse will look beautiful tucked into skirts, layered under sweaters, or left untucked over a pair of pull-on skinny jeans.
Black-and-white is a great go-with-anything option, but if you’re looking to mix it up, there are also lovely taupe and slate blue options.
The blouse is $29.97 at Nordstrom Rack and comes in sizes XS–XL
If you’re looking for plus sizes, this floral Target top, which is available in 1X–4X (and also straight sizes) is a good bet, and only $28.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!