This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Marie Claire talked to dermatologists about laser treatments for acne scars.
- U.S. News & World Report explained how to cope with holiday stress when you’re at work.
- ABA Journal asked whether online classes are to blame for lower pass rates for first-time bar-takers in at least 31 jurisdictions (h/t to Above the Law).
- The New York Times reported that for the first time in its 180-year history, the women in the New York Philharmonic outnumber the men, 45 to 44.
- AP News reported that pregnant women with dangerous medical conditions are showing up in hospitals and doctors’ offices only to be denied the abortions that could help treat them.
- The Washington Post noted that even among couples who share progressive gender politics, it’s rare for men to give up their surname.
- TIME shared that it’s 40% more expensive to be single today than a decade ago.
- Anne Helen Petersen looked at the quantitative and qualitative differences in the ways that men and women experience leisure (and it’s much more interesting that than this one-sentence summary makes it sound).
- MarketWatch offered nine alternatives to Twitter, from Mastodon to Post.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.