- Fashionista observed that the celebrity beauty brand boom is over.
- The Cut detailed Balenciaga’s recent ad scandal.
- The Wall Street Journal advised what to do if you learn you make less than your peers.
- NBC News reported that President Biden has signed a bill that will end forced arbitration in sexual misconduct cases.
- TIME suggested seven questions to ask yourself after you’ve been laid off.
- The 19th explained why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t actually codify LGBTQ+ couples’ right to marry.
- The Hill noted how Black women served a critical role in securing Brittney Griner’s release.
- Recall alert: The CPSC has issued a recall on The Laundress laundry and household cleaning products, as they may contain certain harmful bacteria.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “How It Felt to Attend a Ouija Board Séance as a Teenager, or How It Feels to Leave Twitter Decades Later?”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about spending holidays with extended family (or not).
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!