- Harper’s Bazaar talked to “Queen of Brows” Anastasia Soare for Anastasia Beverly Hills’ 25th anniversary.
- WIRED noted that Cartier is using AR to show customers what jewelry would look like on their hands. (The Jetsons, anyone?)
- The Muse announced its VIBE Awards for the Best Companies for Office Life and Perks.
- Harvard Business Review reported on how research has shown that “when men feel that their gender identity is being questioned or threatened, they are much more likely than women in similar situations to respond by engaging in harmful behaviors.”
- A Wall Street Journal writer explained how adjusting notifications changed her relationship with her phone.
- The New York Times answered a reader question from a woman in her late 30s who wishes her boyfriend would open up about the future of their relationship.
- Vox looked at the effects of companies getting rid of their phone-based customer service.
- The Guardian spoke to the world’s oldest living person, María Branyas Morera, about what she owes her longevity to.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Infertility BINGO.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including saving money on baby gear and sharing emotional labor as parents.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!