- An Allure editor shared her experiences with AviClear laser treatments for her hormonal and cystic acne.
- The Wall Street Journal looked at how some airlines are relaxing their flight attendant dress codes, “letting any attendant choose dresses, suits, or high heels.”
- The Wall Street Journal also published an op-ed about encouraging MBA students to consider fields beyond the usual suspects.
- Harvard Business Review advised how to work with a workaholic colleague.
- The Associated Press reported that for the first time in history, the four leaders of the two congressional spending committees are women.
- The New York Times explained how women have been misled about dealing with menopause.
- SELF gave tips on keeping friendships strong even when life is hectic.
- The Cut looked at The Laundress’ recent issues with contaminated products, class-action lawsuits, and more (and how some users are still loyal to the brand).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Everything Coming to and Leaving Your Favorite Streaming Service This Month.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.
Feeling social? You can check us out on Facebook or Instagram, or through Bloglovin, Pinterest, or Twitter!