Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
J.Crew Factory is back at it this season with an A+ selection of fun tops for the office. This blue/ivory print is one of my favorites of the collection. I would wear it with a navy midi skirt and cozy cardigan this winter and switch it up with some white trousers and a navy blazer for the spring.
If you’re looking for brighter colors to get through the doldrums of winter, this top also comes in a bright fuchsia.
The blouse is $46.50–$52.50 at J.Crew Factory and comes in sizes XXS–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.2.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Athleta – 25% off for members, 20% off core
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything + extra 20% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off women’s clearance (ends Monday 10/2) – some great basics on wool suits for women
- The Fold – Mid-season sale, up to 40% off!
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off select sale styles, 30% off fall styles, and 30% off men’s and boys’ suiting
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Reiss – Mid-season sale, up to 50% off
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Theory – Friends + Family sale, 25% off sitewide
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!