This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Washington Post noted that some Black women are successfully using Botox around their faces to keep their edges smooth.
- Fashionista looked at brands making adaptive beauty products.
- Forbes reported that for the first time, more than 10% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women.
- Quartz explained how “trained incapacity” could be damaging your career.
- The New York Times shared how some laid-off tech workers are turning to TikTok to vent, give advice, and look for new jobs.
- Vice looked at the growing underground abortion pill network.
- Meanwhile, NPR reported that a Texas judge could force a major abortion pill off the market.
- Vox gave advice on letting go of a grudge.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “OS Mid-Thirties: Updates Available.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.