This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista noted that noticed that body mists are once again having a moment.
- The Wall Street Journal shared tips for everything from Teams to Slack to Zoom.
- The Wall Street Journal also explained how to tell if you’re the office jerk.
- CNBC offered advice on out-of-office messages.
- Fast Company announced its fourth annual Queer 50, which lists the most powerful queer women and nonbinary leaders.
- CNN reported on a new poll that found that workers around the world are historically stressed, disengaged with their work, and increasingly fighting with their bosses.
- Vox looked at what’s behind the high rate of fibroids among Black women.
- The 19th reported that a new poll found that near record numbers of women believe abortion should be legal under any circumstances.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “I Don’t Care About This News Story, Which is Why I Had to Leave a Comment About It.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including where to buy interview suits if you’re pregnant and the best audiobooks for kids.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.