This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- A New York Times reader wondered whether ties will make a comeback.
- Politico shared some of the many public tributes (so far!) honoring former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor — the first female Supreme Court justice — who passed away this week.
- Business Insider spoke to a clinical psychologist about the workplace challenges faced by people with ADHD.
- Forbes explained how career breaks can be healing.
- Essence noted that a new report revealed that Black women working with mostly white teams face challenges with promotion and retention.
- Yahoo! Life reported on a new study that determined the three top concerns menopausal women have in the workplace.
- The Wall Street Journal declared (via Katie Roiphe), “When women get together without men, the conversation can be thrillingly honest and intimate.”
- NPR reported that Jezebel is getting a new life after being bought by Paste.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Weekly Humorist, with “Simple Airbnb Check-Out Instructions From Your Host.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We shared a Week in the Life of a Working Mom from a part-time lawyer.
- We offered some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.