This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Diane von Furstenberg is having an online sale — great selection and decent prices. [DvF.com]
– Yes, yes: The McCain campaign somehow managed to spend $150K on Palin’s wardrobe and she looks, largely, the same. [NYT] Although, apparently, she is keenly aware of her “new” image and gave the SNL wardrobe people guff. [The Huffington Post]
– The WSJ braces the workforce for the Millenials. [WSJ]
– Tracie over at Jezebel ruminates on all the ways Judge Judy has helped to turn her into a responsible adult. [Jezebel]
– The editors over at The Daily Obsession are obsessed with Medieval, a red gloss. We’re going to have to check it out! [The Daily Obsession]
– Finally: Advice on how to leave the rat race. [WSJ]