This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Sue, the magazine for female litigators, has debuted. [Sue]
– We agree with this post by Ms. JD: Bitter Lawyer crossed the line with this post advising women to look sexy in order to advance their career. (And we normally love Bitter Lawyer!) [Ms. JD]
– Teri Agins tells you how to choose stylish eyeglasses. [WSJ]
– If you’re single: The single woman’s guide to the recession. [Cityfile]
– If you’re not: Some financial bloggers weigh in on the “accidental breadwinner” syndrome among women. [NYT, Wealth is Good, Well-Heeled, With a Mission, and My Open Wallet]
– Simple tips for buying affordable wines. [WiseBread]