Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Poor Hillary – someone asks her what her husband thinks of Secretary of State issues, and then the media accuse her of having a bad hair day on top of it? Ouch.
– Salon investigates the “cost” of asking for a higher salary.
– The LA Times rounds up the best make-up on the drugstore’s shelves. Our favorite from the mix: L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara For Lashes, Carbon Black 335.
– This is odd, but stick with us: if a Wednesday meeting is “moved forward two days,” what day is it on? According to Lifehacker, your answer can tell you how angry you are.
– Are you as addicted to reality TV as we are? If so, the USA Today’s round-up of “where they are now” is an interesting read.