Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Elena Kagan wore a pantsuit for her first oral argument! Above the Law has all the details on her outfit.
– The NY Lawyer’s “Snark” column (tongue in cheek, but not really) advises “constant vigilence,” and we have to agree.
– Should you name your daughters masculine names in order to help them to succeed? The ABA Journal wonders.
– Lifehacker advises how to securely destroy your credit card in 15 slices.
– Jeri’s Organizing & Decluttering News rounds up attractive magazine holders for your office or home.