Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Shopping’s My Cardio has a great round-up of fall cuffed boots (probably not great for the office, but thank goodness for the weekend, right?) Our favorite from her picks: Ash ‘Olivia’ Tall Boot, available at Nordstrom for $299.
– Should women be forced to wear high heels as part of a workplace “dress code”? Jezebel covers the controversy.
– OK, we had to post this: Perez Hilton has footage of Sonia Sotomayor doing the salsa. We hate to quote Oprah (and, disturbingly, our father) but: You go, girl!
– If you’re on the verge of a laptop purchase, Gizmodo offers you a few reasons to wait just two months more.
– Fine, fine: after Jezebel’s glowing review of “Jennifer’s Body,” we have added it to our Netflix queue.
Liz from Europe
Forced to wear high heels?
I guess I don’t really need to tell you what ladies with foot/leg/knee problems as well as ladies of 5’10 height or so will have to say about this?
Saw the Ash boots in Nordstrom, and they are even more gorgeous in person. One warning: the shaft is not vented, so women with fuller calves (and you know who you are from every other pair of tall boots you’ve ever tried to wear) will find them difficult to fit.