Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Shopping’s My Cardio has a great round-up of fall cuffed boots (probably not great for the office, but thank goodness for the weekend, right?) Our favorite from her picks: Ash ‘Olivia’ Tall Boot, available at Nordstrom for $299.
– Should women be forced to wear high heels as part of a workplace “dress code”? Jezebel covers the controversy.
– OK, we had to post this: Perez Hilton has footage of Sonia Sotomayor doing the salsa. We hate to quote Oprah (and, disturbingly, our father) but: You go, girl!
– If you’re on the verge of a laptop purchase, Gizmodo offers you a few reasons to wait just two months more.
– Fine, fine: after Jezebel’s glowing review of “Jennifer’s Body,” we have added it to our Netflix queue.