This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
– We are honored to have been nominated for the ABA’s Top 100 “Law Blawgs.” We would love it if you would vote for us! Click here to register (it’s free), and then click here to vote for us (in the “Lighter Fare” category).
– We expect great things (great things, you hear us?!) from this new line of eyeglasses designed by Lisa Loeb. Racked has more details.
– Super cute coffee warmer cuffs from Pier One — great to add a bit of style to your morning, or for a last-minute small gift. (Thanks to reader E!) Speaking of last-minute gifts, Above the Law has gone where we didn’t really want to, and opened up another thread about what to give your secretaries. (Our $.02: It doesn’t matter really matter what the folks on the open thread say — the important thing is what the standard is in your company culture. Whether it’s $50 or $500, pony up — and chalk it up to cost of living.)
– The WSJ has an amusing retrospective on the best and worst trends of 2009.
– Downtown Women’s Club has some tips on writing a “business plan” for your wardrobe.