Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Eeek! We hate to admit it (the heroine annoys us so) but we totally laughed out loud at the just-released trailer for Confessions of a Shopaholic. [BuzzSugar] (The Undomestic Goddess, on the other hand, is more our speed and by the same author, Sophie Kinsella.)
– Jezebel liveblogged the businesswomen of the RNC, and then discussed the Today Show’s comparison of the fashions of Sarah Palin, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Barbara Bush, and Cindy McCain.
– Curious about Sarah Palin’s eyeglasses? USA Today was too!
– The Economist ponders the billable hour. [The Economist]
– Funneee: a music video comparing bankers and consultants. [YouTube]
– Spare $5000 lying around? The Motley Fool has some advice for you.