For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
If anyone is looking for a wheelchair-friendly suit (or other adaptive workwear), it’s nice to see that Ministry of Supply has adaptive pants that match their blazers.
I must admit that I’m not totally familiar with adaptive work clothes — I’ve bought some of the adaptive kids’ clothing at Target for my kids because my youngest hates tags in general. Readers who need (or prefer) adaptive workwear, I’d love to hear from you — what are some of your favorite brands and spots to look?
For those not familiar with the term, adaptive clothing can be wheelchair-friendly clothing, or clothing that has velcro or snaps that let you remove it easily or access unusual places (for feeding tubes, colostomy bags, etc.). It can also mean tagless, seamless clothing for those with sensory processing issues. Here’s the Wikipedia page about it.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.19.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- Saks OFF 5TH – Up to 70% off! Lots of good options in shoes.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: 60% off original prices; all cashmere sweaters 50% off (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 50% off clearance
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles (and 20% off on new loungewear).
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 50% off 1 item; 40% off everything else