Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’ve had a bit of a size fluctuation during the last year or so (and based on my anecdotal data, I think that’s a lot of us), a wrap or faux-wrap dress is a wonderful option for providing a great shape while making some allowances for changes in your body.
I especially like this faux wrap dress from Banana Republic Factory, which comes in this gorgeous green color, and — because it doesn’t have the ties of a real wrap — allows you to add your own belt if you’d like some contrast. I have a leopard-print belt tucked in my closet that I like to pull out at every opportunity, but brown or black would also look great.
The dress is on sale for $41.99 (with an extra 15% off at checkout) at Banana Republic Factory and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL, petite sizes XXS–XL, and tall sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in navy and a black-and-white print.
This green wrap dress from 11 Honoré is available in sizes 12W to 22/24W and is $198 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off