Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was browsing through Tuckernuck for some weekend outfits (how pretty is this flutter sleeve dress?) and stumbled upon this gorgeous blouse from Pomander Place. I don’t usually go for a bold print, but there’s something about this combination of colors and the slightly whimsical wildflower print that’s really speaking to me.
I would wear this with dark jeans on a casual Friday, or with some navy pants for a monochromatic look.
The top is $98 at Tuckernuck and comes in sizes XS–XXL.
A plus-size alternative is this top from Vince Camuto; it’s $84 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)