Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Road Warriorette rounds up her top 5 travel favorites for hair.
- Une Femme D’un Certain Age ponders makeup as you age.
- SheFinds suggests we all snap up any Jergens BB Body Cream as quickly as we can (it’s selling out at a “historic, rapid pace”).
- The Washington Post reviews a new study that finds executive women are just as ambitious than men, if not more so. (Duh.)
- Vivia Chen at The Careerist looks at the way that powerful women are portrayed in the media: kinky.
- Ask a Manager tells you when to use someone’s first name (something we’ve talked about here as well).
- WSJ’s The Juggle seems to be back from hiatus — and looks at household division of labor.
- Finally: Popsugar Smart Living alerts us to the $9.84 scam that means your credit card has been hacked. Sigh.
(Oh, and for the pumping mothers: Stroller Traffic has the 411 on a new quiet breast pump.)
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!