For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
Oooh: wool and silk blend suit in a check pattern and great neutral? Sign me up.
Marked down (temporarily) early in the season thanks to the 2021 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Another big yay from me.
While beige isn’t my favorite neutral, it’s super versatile for work — wear it in spring with whites and navy, and on into the summer with ivory and black. I think this suit would also look great with a blouse with some pink or light blue accents — what are your thoughts, readers?
The suit has matching ankle pants, a pencil skirt, and a sheath dress (with cap sleeves and a notched neckline — love). Pieces are temporarily marked from $170–$380, but after the sale they’ll go back to $248–$545.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%