Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Eloquii is, and always has been, one of my favorite plus-sized brands, mostly because they recognize that no two bodies are the same.
Recently, they’ve introduced pants in a variety of fits, depending on different body styles. The Viola fit, pictured here, is for people with smaller busts and bigger thighs and hips. The Gena fit is for a fuller stomach with slimmer thighs and legs, and the “Regular” fit is for people with busts and hips that are roughly the same. (Eloquii, if you’re listening, maybe come up with a better name than the “Regular” fit? But otherwise, you’re doing great!)
These royal blue pants are my personal favorites, but they also come in black, navy, scarlet, green, and dune.
The pants are $79.95 and come in sizes 14–28. Right now you can get 40% off “original ticket” styles at Eloquii with code SAVEMORE.
An option in straight sizes is from Anne Klein; the pants are $89 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.29.21…
- Nordstrom – The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to everyone! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 75% off
- Lo & Sons – Summer sale, save up to 50%!
- M.M.LaFleur – New sale styles added — save up to 80%
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off summer favorites; extra 50% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Extra 15% off purchase; 40-70% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off 3+ accessories; extra 50% off clearance; up to 50% off dresses
- Loft – Dresses starting at $40; extra 60% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Everything is $24.88 and under! (final sale)
- Ann Taylor – 30-40% off full-price tops
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70%