Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Eloquii is, and always has been, one of my favorite plus-sized brands, mostly because they recognize that no two bodies are the same.
Recently, they’ve introduced pants in a variety of fits, depending on different body styles. The Viola fit, pictured here, is for people with smaller busts and bigger thighs and hips. The Gena fit is for a fuller stomach with slimmer thighs and legs, and the “Regular” fit is for people with busts and hips that are roughly the same. (Eloquii, if you’re listening, maybe come up with a better name than the “Regular” fit? But otherwise, you’re doing great!)
These royal blue pants are my personal favorites, but they also come in black, navy, scarlet, green, and dune.
The pants are $79.95 and come in sizes 14–28. Right now you can get 40% off “original ticket” styles at Eloquii with code SAVEMORE.
An option in straight sizes is from Anne Klein; the pants are $89 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 07.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has started! Check out some of our picks here.
- Bergdorf Goodman – Designer markdowns up to 70% off
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- J.Crew – Extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 80% off original prices; extra 15% off 4+ items
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off; additional 30% off all sale styles
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off all sale items
- Eloquii – 30-40% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off plus extra 15% off