I originally bought this white noise machine for my son, but it would work well for someone of any age who has sleep problems. It could also be helpful if you’re having trouble concentrating while working from home, especially if you have a spouse or partner who has a lot of video calls for work.
(If you don’t want to hear white noise right where you’re working, you could close the door of the room they’re in and place this in the hall outside the door, therapist style.)
This has six sounds — rain, brook, thunder, white noise, ocean, and summer night — and the volume controls have a pretty wide range. It also has a sleep timer with 15-, 30-, and 60-minute options. We keep it plugged in, but you can also run it off of three AA batteries.
As for longevity, we’ve had one of these for 2.5 years and it’s as good as new (even after being dropped a few times on a hardwood floor).
The white noise machine is $19.99 at Amazon and eligible for Prime. 6-Sound White Noise Machine
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some great sleep aids if you’re struggling with sleep issues…
Workwear Sales as of 5.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 40-70% off jewelry; 50% off hair accessories
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off; extra 40% off clearance
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…