I originally bought this white noise machine for my son, but it would work well for someone of any age who has sleep problems. It could also be helpful if you’re having trouble concentrating while working from home, especially if you have a spouse or partner who has a lot of video calls for work.
(If you don’t want to hear white noise right where you’re working, you could close the door of the room they’re in and place this in the hall outside the door, therapist style.)
This has six sounds — rain, brook, thunder, white noise, ocean, and summer night — and the volume controls have a pretty wide range. It also has a sleep timer with 15-, 30-, and 60-minute options. We keep it plugged in, but you can also run it off of three AA batteries.
As for longevity, we’ve had one of these for 2.5 years and it’s as good as new (even after being dropped a few times on a hardwood floor).
The white noise machine is $19.99 at Amazon and eligible for Prime. 6-Sound White Noise Machine
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (but see our big Black Friday sale roundup!):
- Nordstrom – Markdowns up to 74% off (see all of the reader favorites in the sale here!)
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off; $50 off $200
- Ann Taylor Factory – 50-75% off your purchase; extra 15% off your purchase (ends 5 p.m. 11/26)
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off (ends 11/28 at 11:59 PT)
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase; extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance (ends 11/25 at 11:59 p.m. ET)
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!