Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Anyone else in the “white-knuckling it to 2023” camp with me? My brain is so overloaded at this time of year, the very act of picking out an outfit in the morning is sometimes more than I can handle. This is where the long-sleeved dress, like this one from Hobbs London, comes in handy. You don’t need to mess around with multiple pieces — just toss it on, find some comfy shoes, and move on with your day. Save your brain space for more important things. (Hopefully, I’ll remember to grab tape on my third trip to Target this week.)
The dress is $395 at Bloomingdale’s and comes in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 2.1.23:
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off! (Kat’s note: I made a massive order a few days ago personally; lots of major markdowns with lucky sizes.)
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off sale styles; $50 off full-price jackets, outerwear & shoes with code
- Athleta – Sale up to 70% off
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus extra 15% off purchase
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Everlane – Up to 70% off
- Hugo Boss – Final reductions: Up to 50% off
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off select sale styles.
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off the vacation shop; 50% off sweaters & sweatshirts
- Talbots – End of Season Clearance: Extra 60% off markdowns