Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If you’re in the market for upgraded basics, the Iris & Ink brand from The Outnet is one of my favorites. This ribbed cardigan will take you from the overly air-conditioned days of August and September right into the chilly days of October and November without a problem.
I like the polo collar for a slightly unexpected detail and the longer length for wearing with slim-fitting pants during the week and leggings on the weekend.
The sweater is $215 at the Outnet and comes in sizes XS–XL. It also comes in ivory.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 8.15.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: