As someone with narrow ankles and a wider forefoot, I’ve always been a fan of strappy heels (particularly when tights or pantyhose are involved). These Calvin Klein pumps with an asymmetrical strap look great — the way the strap crosses the vamp of the foot is really flattering, and I like how the outside of the shoe has a d’Orsay look.
The shoe comes in 9 colors at Zappos (including two beiges and a brown, if you’re hunting for nude-for-you heels). They come in sizes 5-11, and are $99.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 8.16.22…
- Dermstore – Anniversary sale, up to 25% off!
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Sale’s on sale, up to 75% off!
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Of Mercer – Warehouse sale: Up to 60% off
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
Other Sales of Note: