Oooh: I mentioned this blush a few weeks ago when I talked about my favorite cream blush (great if you feel like you’re waiting forever for sunscreen to absorb into your skin). This is my favorite new powder blush, but it’s been sold out for weeks (and weeks, and weeks) — and it’s now in stock at Sephora! Gogogo!
My brief review: it’s such a pretty pink. Bright but subtle, very much a natural, youthful kind of flush. Love. It’s $39 at Sephora. (They’re offering free shipping today — is that a promotion or a new policy?)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 12.2.22: (Our favorites are in bold!)
- Nordstrom – Up to 60% off, with new markdowns on coats and shoes!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off festive dressing plus 30% almost everything else
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off everything plus extra 25% off $125+
- Betabrand – Up to 70% off sitewide, plus take an extra 15% off with code. Reader favorite yoga dress pants come down to around $40.
- Eddie Bauer – 40% off outdoor gifts; 60% off select camp fleece; free shipping on outerwear
- Elie Tahari – 30-50% off; Sweater Shop 40% off
- Eloquii – 60% off holiday deals; $25 select tops and sweaters
- Express – 30-50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale; 30% off almost everything else
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything!
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order with code – reader favorite wool dresses and pants come down to under $60 (plus sizes too!); ponte dresses start at $30.
- Loft – 40% off full-price styles plus extra 25% off Lou & Grey
- Madewell – $50 jeans plus 30% off everything else
- Neiman Marcus – 25% off select styles; 20% off select jewelry
- Talbots – 40% off entire purchase
- Universal Standard – Denim starting at $29
Gift Ideas for Men: