Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I ever find myself with a truly obscene amount of money to spend on clothing, I will be dressed from head to toe in Loro Piana cashmere. This baby cashmere blazer is first on my list. (If you’re curious, as I was, baby cashmere is made from the first combing of a baby cashmere goat. It’s finer and softer than other types of cashmere.)
Sadly, it’s not in my budget at the moment, but if it were, I’d wear this black blazer with just about everything — dresses, slacks, jeans, pajamas, everything.
The jacket is $4,800 and comes in sizes 4–12. Baby Cashmere Button Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – 48% off for 48 hours (ends tonight)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 25% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 20% off purchase
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59