Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
If I ever find myself with a truly obscene amount of money to spend on clothing, I will be dressed from head to toe in Loro Piana cashmere. This baby cashmere blazer is first on my list. (If you’re curious, as I was, baby cashmere is made from the first combing of a baby cashmere goat. It’s finer and softer than other types of cashmere.)
Sadly, it’s not in my budget at the moment, but if it were, I’d wear this black blazer with just about everything — dresses, slacks, jeans, pajamas, everything.
The jacket is $4,800 and comes in sizes 4–12. Baby Cashmere Button Jacket
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items