This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Workwear sales of note for 3.24.23:
- Ann Taylor – 40% off everything
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything; extra 15% off purchase
- Boden – Up to 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Clearance styles to 70% off. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Express – 40% off dresses & tops
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase; up to 50% off special-occasion styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 15% off 3 styles; extra 20% off 4 styles; extra 50% off clearance
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 25% off select styles; 25% off markdowns
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…
And some of our latest threadjacks here at Corporette (reader questions and commentary) — see more here!
- What are your favorite parts of a typical day?
- At what point in your life (age, income level, whatever) were you able to take an annual vacation?
- What shoes can I keep at the office to go for mid-day walks (that go with everything)?
- How do you release stress or trauma that’s stored in the body?
- What are the best “networking for women events” you’ve ever been to?
- I feel like we’re burning through any savings we acquire…
- I hate my job and make 30% of what DH makes – should I quit?
- What do you keep in your office?
I might like this, but I’m so distracted by the model’s hair that I can’t be sure. Someone get that girl a brush!
Nice but already sold out:(
hahah – what is with that hair. we found one at nordstrom for 105$ on sale – the perfect accessory for any time of year!
I don’t think wrapped up things like this ever look very professional – except maybe for a singer or an actress. In a warm climate, you don’t need it, and in a cold climate you can’t put a coat on over it!
I think of them as for inside use; I’m actually coldest in my office in summer when the air conditioning is on at full blast.
Totally agree. After buying a pashmina from a hotel gift shop because I was freezing in air conditioning, I am now a convert and plan on carrying a wrap pretty much anywhere.
I got a soft heather gray wrap (it reminds me of a favorite sweater) when I was traveling in San Jose earlier this month–it was only $15. The good thing is that you can find them everywhere, in every color, and for next to nothing.