Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
How pretty is this crisp two-piece dress? And it has pockets! This would be a great pick for a more formal office – I’d be comfortable wearing this in a room full of men in suits and ties.
I would keep accessories to a minimum with this one, though I might add a fun shoe just to add some color. It would be a great time to break out the purple pumps!
The dress is $434, marked down from $1,085, and available in sizes 4–10. Belted Striped-Skirt Midi Dress
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/25/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 20% off your entire purchase of $99+; clearance included. (This reader favorite sweater blazer is $46-$59, and there are new colors!)
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Talbots – Today only: $50 off every $200 you spend; combines with $30% off your entire purchase.
- Anthropologie – 40% off new tops, cozy jackets and home entertaining!
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – 15% off furniture, 20% off everything else
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!