I’ve suddenly been craving a great trench coat for fall, and this one from Bernardo looks great. I like the toffee brown color, as well as the fact that it’s single breasted.
I also like the price — trench coats are a classic, of course, so you’re justified in spending more if you really like them… but if you’re hunting for a more affordable option, this one is only $160.
Some other options include this beige one from Sezanne ($360) and the classic from Burberry. If you want something even more affordable, this Amazon coat from seller Makkrom is the #1 best seller for women’s trench coats, and is under $75.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!