I’ve seen a lot of roundups of Black-owned companies to support right now, so I thought we could collect some here — if you’ve seen any great roundups (or are supporting specific companies more right now because of their owners or their response), please feel share them in the comments!
- 51 Black-Owned Brands to Support Today and Every Day [Marie Claire]
- Black-Owned Fashion Brands and Boutiques to Support Now and Forever [Who What Wear]
- 15 Black-Owned Beauty Brands We Love [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Ultimate 2019 Gift Guide from Black-Owned Businesses: Clothing, Jewelry & Accessories [Black Enterprise]
- How to Support Black-Owned Restaurants in Your Community (round-up of apps and resources) [Food & Wine]
- Black-Owned Restaurants and Businesses You Can Support Right Now [Entrepreneur]
- Black-Owned Food Brands You Can Support Right Now [Eat This Not That]
- 58 Black-Owned Businesses in the Home Space To Support [Apartment Therapy]
- Black-Owned Businesses on Etsy [Etsy] (actually, this list looks better)
- 11 Black-Owned Vegan Businesses To Support that Ship Nationwide [VegOut]
- 12 Black-Owned Bookstores You Can Support Right Now [BuzzFeed News]
If you’re involved with supply chain issues at your company and can shout out some Black-owned office supply companies or companies with corporate gift selections please share them below! (Also, try Googling “Black-owned businesses [Your City] — some cities have websites that list local Black-owned businesses.)
Readers, have you seen any great roundups, or are you supporting any specific companies right now?