With more offices opening up, you might be looking into your closet and noticing that some of your go-to pieces from a year and a half ago are looking more worn out than you remembered, or just not fitting the way you’d like them to.
A basic black pencil skirt is a must-have for my typical workweek, and I love this version from White House Black Market that has a slight flounce. It’s part of WHBM’s “Body Perfecting” line, which isn’t my favorite term, but I appreciate the fact that it has a little stretch for comfort and shape retention.
The skirt is $99 and comes in sizes 00–18.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.16.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,000 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 30% off $150+
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- Talbots – 40% off sitewide
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; up to 40% off select full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off