For busy working women, the suit is often the easiest outfit to throw on in the morning. In general, this feature is not about interview suits for women, which should be as classic and basic as you get — instead, this feature is about the slightly different suit that is fashionable, yet professional.
This suit is a bit wacky, but I like it… if you’re the kind of extremely wealthy woman who wants to let people know, “Yes, I’m a boss, but I’m a FUN boss.” (Which TV characters can we see wearing this suit? Diana from Younger immediately comes to mind, although I’m a season behind…)
I think the blazer alone is a bit more versatile than the pants — wear it with a column of color (black dress, or perhaps a white top and white trousers) or pair it with a matching shade on top (red, pink) and wear it with a solid-colored bottom. Lots of possibilities!
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.22.21…
- Nordstrom – Earn 3X the points through September 26. Some reader favorites are here.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else