Belts as a splurge: yea or nay? I feel like I’ve seen a ton of the Hermès belts and Gucci belts as “basics” on a zillion personal style bloggers — but what about this unusual belt from Bottega?
The pros: It’s gorgeous, and the organic shape is minimal but also really interesting and memorable. I think it would be great to wear with a simple dress or jumpsuit to add some low-key interest.
The cons: Ah yes, it’s $580 plus shipping. Minor details.
You can find it at MyTheresa.com for $580.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Some of our favorite work totes as of 2021: row 1: one / two / three; row 2: four / five / six (not pictured but also)
Workwear Sales as of 5.12.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.