Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Hello Monday! This dress from Carolina Herrera is just what I’m looking for right now. I’m not quite superficial enough to suggest that clothes alone are enough to pull me out of the end-of-summer/return of “uncertain times” malaise that seems to be plaguing everyone I know these days, but a cheery print can’t hurt.
This shirtdress is a perfect item to have on hand when putting together a full outfit seems too overwhelming, but you still want to look pulled-together.
I would pair it with tan suede pumps and some gold earrings and be ready to face the day.
The dress is $1,690 at 11 Honoré and comes in sizes 14–22.
This Nanette by Nanette Lepore dress is available in 14W–24W and is much more affordable at $34.99 (clearance price); this Talbots dress comes in four size ranges and is $129 with 25% off at checkout.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 1.21.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 60%
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women!)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% everything; extra 50% off clearance;
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; sale items up to 75% off original prices
- Bergdorf Goodman – Up to 70% off!
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off newly added styles! (We stand by our post on what to buy at Brooks Brothers!)
- Talbots – Red Hanger Sale: all markdowns 60% off 2 or more; 50% off 1 (reader favorites include this cashmere sweater and this cardigan)
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 60% off tees, sweaters, and jeans
- Net-a-Porter – Up to 80% off!
- Universal Standard – Season Finale sale, 50-85% off 300+ styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off your order (big savings on outerwear for the family!)
- Eloquii – 40% off your purchase