Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I did a closet cleanout this weekend and realized that I have three different black-and-white tweed jackets (one cropped and boxy, one fitted, one long), and I couldn’t bear to part with any of them. They’re perfect for a no-brainer outfit — just throw one on over a black dress or with black pants and a black top and you’ve got an ensemble without really trying.
This Helene Berman version is perfectly tailored and has a gorgeous rich-looking tweed. If I weren’t already maxed out, I might be looking to add it to my collection!
The jacket is $295 at Nordstrom and available in sizes XS–XL.
A more affordable option is from Aqua — it’s on sale for $58.80 at Bloomingdale’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-14-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- M.M.LaFleur – The Warehouse Sale: Up to 80% off
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; up to 60% off latest styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus additional 30% off all sale styles; 40% off full-price shoes & accessories
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles; 40% off full-price items
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; extra 20% off purchase; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off spring faves; 50-60% off sandals; extra 50% off clearance
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase + free shipping