I did not know Lilly Pulitzer made pillows and bedding, although I suppose it’s a natural fit for them. It looks like Pottery Barn (and Pottery Barn Teen and Kids) have an exclusive, although of course there’s some stuff to be found on Amazon. Strangely, I can’t even find the pillows on the Lilly Pulitzer site (although look, a Lilly-themed charging cord!).
This little lumbar pillow is calling my name — I think it would be a nice upgrade over the lumbar pillow I use for my desk chair, while adding a pop of color and an interesting print. Lovely.
It’s regularly $49 but is marked to $29 today at Pottery Barn Teen.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 2-25-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Extra 60% off sale styles (35% off your qualifying full-price purchase for loyalty members; 45% off for cardmembers)
- Ann Taylor – Extra 60% all sale styles
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off 100s of styles; extra 15% off tops & sweaters
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 50% off must-haves + extra 10% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off almost everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Eloquii – 60% off tops & skirts; every dress and jumpsuit $29–$59