Where to start? I’ll start many moons ago, in college, which was the last time I drank boxed wine. (And even then I only used the wine as a component of punch.)
Cut to a few weeks ago at Thanksgiving, when my aunt — quite the oenophile — showed up at the family party with a Bota Box. We thought it was a gag until we tasted it: it was really good!
The eco-friendly box houses the equivalent of four (count ’em, four) bottles of the award-winning wine — so when I saw it at my local Brooklyn liquor store I had to rub my eyes: was the price really $22? Wow.
I’d bring it to a friend’s party, yes in part as a gag gift, but also as a great value for a tasty wine. The Bota Box website has more information on where it’s sold.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.11.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 30% off orders of $125+!
- Banana Republic Factory – 40-70% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles.
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select full-price styles.
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…