Where to start? I’ll start many moons ago, in college, which was the last time I drank boxed wine. (And even then I only used the wine as a component of punch.)
Cut to a few weeks ago at Thanksgiving, when my aunt — quite the oenophile — showed up at the family party with a Bota Box. We thought it was a gag until we tasted it: it was really good!
The eco-friendly box houses the equivalent of four (count ’em, four) bottles of the award-winning wine — so when I saw it at my local Brooklyn liquor store I had to rub my eyes: was the price really $22? Wow.
I’d bring it to a friend’s party, yes in part as a gag gift, but also as a great value for a tasty wine. The Bota Box website has more information on where it’s sold.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000s of new markdowns!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Jeans, pants & leggings starting at $39.50
- Talbots – Buy one, get one 50% off
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Eloquii – Select jackets & coats $49; 40% off everything else
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…