The last time I made a purchase from The Container Store, I was poking around for something to get to free shipping, and came up with these drawer organizing trays. I’m really happy with them, though, and wish I’d gotten more!
There are a few different colors — I got teal, but there’s also mint, blush, aqua, and white. They’re lightweight, bright, and happy, and a definite upgrade from all the random tops of puzzle boxes and the like that I’m also using for drawer organizers. (Once my kids inevitably lose half the puzzle pieces, that seemed like a good way to “use” the boxes.)
The boxes are just plastic — no rubber anywhere — but the underside has very small plastic feet to elevate the box a bit, and the bottom of the box has a bit of a textured pattern (probably to keep things from sliding around too much as you open/close the drawer).
The boxes come in a number of different sizes and are $1.49–$3.99.
(While you’re there, I also love these wall hooks for hanging necklaces — I have four of them on the wall behind my closet door!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-26-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- Boden – 20% off dresses & jumpsuits (ends today)
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance; extra 70% off 3+ clearance styles
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-70% of all sale styles
- Loft – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves