Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch pants are longtime members of the Corporette Workwear Hall of Fame, but I feel like these high-rise, tailored pants might be a new contender. I like that these have a similarly stretchy fabric with a slightly different silhouette. The high rise is super flattering, and I particularly appreciate the side-zip, no-pocket look to keep things nice and smooth.
The pants are $148 and available in sizes 14W–24W at Nordstrom. They also come in ivory. “Perfect” High-Rise Side-Zip Pants
These similar “Perfect” pants (regular, petite, and plus sizes) are on sale at Nic + Zoe’s own website for $63.99, marked down from $128. They’re available in black and white. (Do note that they’re final sale.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/29/20):
- Boden – 25% off! Ends 10/29. I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends 10/30.
- Talbots – 50% off 3+, 40% off 2 or 30% off 1. Ends 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – 25–30% off select regular-price items
Reader Favorites on Sale: