Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch pants are longtime members of the Corporette Workwear Hall of Fame, but I feel like these high-rise, tailored pants might be a new contender. I like that these have a similarly stretchy fabric with a slightly different silhouette. The high rise is super flattering, and I particularly appreciate the side-zip, no-pocket look to keep things nice and smooth.
The pants are $148 and available in sizes 14W–24W at Nordstrom. They also come in ivory. “Perfect” High-Rise Side-Zip Pants
These similar “Perfect” pants (regular, petite, and plus sizes) are on sale at Nic + Zoe’s own website for $63.99, marked down from $128. They’re available in black and white. (Do note that they’re final sale.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.7.21…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Ann Taylor – 40% off your purchase
- Loft – Up to 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 60% off pajamas, slippers & more; denim starting at $69.99
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off 100s of holiday styles; up to 60% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off your order