Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
The Nic + Zoe Wonderstretch pants are longtime members of the Corporette Workwear Hall of Fame, but I feel like these high-rise, tailored pants might be a new contender. I like that these have a similarly stretchy fabric with a slightly different silhouette. The high rise is super flattering, and I particularly appreciate the side-zip, no-pocket look to keep things nice and smooth.
The pants are $148 and available in sizes 14W–24W at Nordstrom. They also come in ivory. “Perfect” High-Rise Side-Zip Pants
These similar “Perfect” pants (regular, petite, and plus sizes) are on sale at Nic + Zoe’s own website for $63.99, marked down from $128. They’re available in black and white. (Do note that they’re final sale.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 3-4-21)
- Nordstrom – Winter sale, up to 70% off! Designer clearance continues also, up to 70% off. (Big sales on Natori bras!)
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Loft – Up to 40% off; up to 70% off sale styles; extra 25% off select styles
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters; extra 50% off 1 sale item, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 70% off 3 sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – 72-hour sale: 72% off wear-now favorites (ends 3/4)
- Lands’ End – 30% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 60% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item; 25% off the rest of our purchase (ends 3/7)