Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Scandal has been off the air for some time now, but Olivia Pope still looms large in my mental list of top television style icons. This cashmere wrap sweater looks like something that Liv would wear for her popcorn/red wine dinners on the couch.
I’m not brave enough to drink red wine anywhere near ivory cashmere, so I would probably wear this with a pair of camel trousers or a brightly-colored pencil skirt.
The sweater is $345 and available in sizes S–L. Howell Wrap Sweater
A (much) more affordable alternative is from Express; it’s only $25 on sale (marked down from $60) and comes in ivory, charcoal heather, and “nude sorbet” in XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/23/20):
- Ann Taylor – $75 for full-price dresses!
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50!
- LOFT – 50% off your purchase & 20% off Lou & Grey — plus free shipping
- J.Crew – 50% off full-price styles & extra 60% off sale styles
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Boden – 15% off plus free shipping
Reader Favorites on Sale: