Scandal has been off the air for some time now, but Olivia Pope still looms large in my mental list of top television style icons. This cashmere wrap sweater looks like something that Liv would wear for her popcorn/red wine dinners on the couch.
I’m not brave enough to drink red wine anywhere near ivory cashmere, so I would probably wear this with a pair of camel trousers or a brightly-colored pencil skirt.
The sweater is $345 and available in sizes S–L. Howell Wrap Sweater
A (much) more affordable alternative is from Express; it’s only $25 on sale (marked down from $60) and comes in ivory, charcoal heather, and “nude sorbet” in XXS–XL.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 4-23-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance continues up to 70% off.
- Anthropologie – Extra 25% off all sale items
- Ann Taylor Factory – Extra 20% off all clearance; extra 15% $100+
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off full-price dresses, pants, denim & skirts
- Banana Republic – 40% off purchase
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 70% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – 25% off sitewide
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off “dressy styles”; extra 50% off select sale styles
- M.M.LaFleur – Up to 80% off
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles; up to 50% off spring must-haves
- Talbots – 40% off markdowns; $25 off pants