I usually recommend Nordstrom’s tissue scarves (and often check back myself to see what colors and prints they have in stock) — but I will note that some of my all-time favorite scarves have been silk/modal blends, like this one. The blend means that it’s ultra soft — but it also means it’s got more heft than a pure silk scarf (so it doesn’t fly in your face on a windy day) and it’s less likely to catch on your jewelry, tags, or whatever else it is that scarves always seem to catch on and run.
(Fun fact: DvF years and years ago made a great silk/modal scarf in so many fun prints — I believe it was called the Kenley scarf, and I had one and had bought one for my mother-in-law. Sadly I lost mine on a date night with my husband (sob!) — but I still occasionally check Poshmark or eBay for good options.)
The pictured scarf is a great price — it’s $39 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/23/20):
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here, and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Ann Taylor – 50% off your purchase
- LOFT – Up to 60% off hundreds of styles
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale:
- This comfy notch blazer is down to $58.80 in some colors and sizes…
- These washable, lightweight stretchy trousers from Nic & Zoe are $67-$109 depending on size and color
- So many cute Zella things on sale (the fleece!)
- Tumi on sale, up to 40% off!