I usually recommend Nordstrom’s tissue scarves (and often check back myself to see what colors and prints they have in stock) — but I will note that some of my all-time favorite scarves have been silk/modal blends, like this one. The blend means that it’s ultra soft — but it also means it’s got more heft than a pure silk scarf (so it doesn’t fly in your face on a windy day) and it’s less likely to catch on your jewelry, tags, or whatever else it is that scarves always seem to catch on and run.
(Fun fact: DvF years and years ago made a great silk/modal scarf in so many fun prints — I believe it was called the Kenley scarf, and I had one and had bought one for my mother-in-law. Sadly I lost mine on a date night with my husband (sob!) — but I still occasionally check Poshmark or eBay for good options.)
The pictured scarf is a great price — it’s $39 at Nordstrom.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 40-50% off all sale styles; $50 off full-price dresses & shoes
- Loft – 50% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off your purchase; extra 50-60% off sale styles
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 40% off your order
- Eloquii – 50% off all dresses & jumpsuits;
- Anthropologie – 1,000+ new sale items