Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Browns can be tricky for me (somehow I always end up looking washed out), but this chocolate brown sheath dress is gorgeous. The ruched style is super flattering and the three-quarter length sleeves are perfect for this summer-to-fall transition period.
I would wear this with my favorite leopard-print shoes and some chunky gold jewelry. If you need to add a jacket, I like the idea of a tweed moto jacket in a similar color palette, like this one from Ann Taylor.
The dress is $110 at White House Black Market and available in regular sizes XXS–XL and petite sizes XXS–XL. Ruched Sheath Dress
A plus-size option is from Eliza J; it’s on sale for $44.97 (alas, only in lucky sizes).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (10/30/20):
- Saks OFF 5TH – Crazy deals on workwear, and take 20% off your $100+ purchase (ends 10/31). (Nice deals on Theory, Stuart Weitzman, and St. John!)
- Boden – 15% off — and I just updated links in our post on how to build a work wardrobe at Boden. (Nordstrom is matching prices if you prefer to buy there.)
- Ann Taylor – 40% off tops & sweaters; 50% off 2+ tops & sweaters. Ends today!
- Talbots – 40% off regular-price styles & 50% off wear-now markdowns, through 11/1.
- Lo & Sons – Early Bird Sale: 40% off everything above $50
- Neiman Marcus – Fall Sale: Up to 40% off
- Full Beauty – Just FYI, there’s a full suit down to $17?! Pink or lavender, size 16W-32W
Reader Favorites on Sale: