Browns can be tricky for me (somehow I always end up looking washed out), but this chocolate brown sheath dress is gorgeous. The ruched style is super flattering and the three-quarter length sleeves are perfect for this summer-to-fall transition period.
I would wear this with my favorite leopard-print shoes and some chunky gold jewelry. If you need to add a jacket, I like the idea of a tweed moto jacket in a similar color palette, like this one from Ann Taylor.
The dress is $110 at White House Black Market and available in regular sizes XXS–XL and petite sizes XXS–XL. Ruched Sheath Dress
A plus-size option is from Eliza J; it’s on sale for $44.97 (alas, only in lucky sizes).
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.19.22…
- Nordstrom – 1,700 new markdowns!
- Gap – 40% off everything, no exclusions
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 30,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 25% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles; 50% off swim
- Talbots – 30% off dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – 50% off full-price dresses; extra 40% off sale styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)