This may be a weird one, but it really is one of my recent favorite purchases — the kind where you buy one for yourself and immediately want to buy one for everyone you know: a cotton muslin blanket for my bed.
If you’re familiar with the kid blankets from Aden & Anais, this is verrrry similar — I’ve only washed mine the once (I have a flat sheet below it), but it’s so soft. It’s warming without being suffocating, and feels breathable and light. Every time I touch it it makes me happy, although maybe that’s because it reminds me of my kids’ blankets.
The one I got is $50ish at Amazon depending on size and color, but you can find similar options at Pottery Barn and the like for $199+. The one I have is white (it’s very bright compared to my ivory duvet), and the King size fits my King size bed.
(Ack! Alert! I just checked Aden & Anais to see if they have grown up blankets (nope) but: they have weighted blankets! If you have a kiddo who’s bigger than 20 lbs, do consider it — they’re so amazing for sleep.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.20.23:
- Nordstrom – 28,000 markdowns, and big beauty sale! Cardmembers earn 3X the points through 9/24!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50%-70% off everything + extra 20% off
- J.Crew – 40% off fall finds
- J.Crew Factory – 50%-70% off entire site, and extra 70% off clearance with code!
- Ministry of Supply – Shop fall workleisure, 25% off sitewide.
- M.M.LaFleur – Sale on sale, extra 10% off
- Shopbop – Up to 70% off, 1000s of new styles added
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Zappos – 18,500+ markdowns for women!