Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I know I can always count on The Fold for truly swoon-worthy pieces, and this wrap blazer is no exception. Everything about it is pure perfection, including the ivory-and-black checked pattern, the gorgeous Italian wool with just a tiny bit of stretch, and the immaculately tailored silhouette.
I would wear this as a statement piece over a basic black sheath or a pair of black trousers.
The blazer is $945 at The Fold and comes in UK sizes 6–16 (U.S. sizes 2–12).
ASOS has a more affordable option that’s on sale for $39.70 and available in sizes 2–14
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)