Oooh: Nordstrom has a bunch of new markdowns in their early Black Friday sale that they just started. I wonder if we’ll see a ton of early sales due to concerns about the supply chain and so forth? I have like four pairs of lug-sole boots in my cart right now, and I’m also ogling this Barefoot Dreams colorblocked cardigan.
I feel like it’s a great way to get on the “beige everything” trend if you’re not really a beige person, as well as to stay cozy (and yes, it has pockets!). Colorblocked sweaters are also kind of a trend (whether rainbow or otherwise). I’ll try to a roundup of some more specifics from the sale — tons of shoes and coats from first glance, as well as Anniversary Sale-level prices on lots of favorite lingerie.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
A few nice things from the sale…
Workwear sales of note for 5.20.22…
- Nordstrom – 2,300 new markdowns!
- Gap – Extra 50% off sale styles; extra 10% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off new arrivals; extra 50% off clearance; 20% off $125+
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, including sale styles; 50% off hot-weather styles
- Talbots – Extra 40% off markdowns, 30% off full-price dresses, skirts, shoes & accessories
- Loft – 50% off tops & accessories
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles; full-price styles: 40% off 3+, 30% off 2, 20% off 1
- Lands’ End – 50% off swimwear; up to 60% off everything else
- Saks OFF 5th: Designer new arrivals up to 60% off; extra 40% off fine jewelry
- Bite Beauty: 50% off sitewide (final sale, as they’re going out of business, unfortunately)