Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I was a big fan of Scandal, even when the plot went completely off the rails in later seasons. In spite of the bonkers plot twists, Olivia Pope’s outfits were always on point. I particularly admired her ability to drink copious amounts of red wine — all while wearing light-colored cashmere and sitting on a white couch — without spilling a drop.
I’m not quite as graceful, but I love a nice cashmere topper for an elegant, but cozy look. I would wear this open-front cardigan from Club Monaco on a day when I knew I was going to be working late and wanted to be as comfortable as possible.
The sweater is $249.50 at Nordstrom and comes in sizes XS–L.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off