If you’re on the hunt for crazy soft pajamas for women for gifts (or for yourself), I happened to touch some of these Jockey Generation PJs the last time I was in Target (I’m one of those tactile shoppers who touches everything). They are CRAZY soft to the touch. I wasn’t crazy about the colors I saw in store that day, but now I’m drooling over this nice burgundy.
The pictured PJ is $22 and comes in sizes XS-XL in four (mostly neutral) colors; there are also sleep shorts and wide cropped PJ pants.
(In fairness, the reader favorite PJ brand Stars Above was also pretty soft… but I still say this one is softer.)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Psst: some of our other favorite PJ brands include these…
Workwear sales of note for 10.19.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns — up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 40% off
- Ann Taylor – Extra 70% off all sale styles
- Loft – 50% off your purchase & extra 10% off
- J.Crew – Up to 40% off your purchase
- Lands’ End – 50% off sleepwear, robes & slippers; up to 40% off everything else
- Boden – 20% off select styles (ends 10/20)
- Eloquii – $75 off select outerwear; dresses starting at $39
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off