Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This is definitely not my first recommendation for a sweater blazer in recent weeks, but they’re a big part of my wardrobe these days. This cropped sweater blazer is a great option for adding to dresses or jumpsuits to zhuzh up an otherwise casual outfit.
This light gray color would go well with just about anything, but I also like the burgundy version to add some fall color to my wardrobe.
The sweater blazer is $139 and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L. Cropped Sweater Blazer
It’s a bit longer, but this plus-size sweater blazer is on a big markdown at Talbots — $29.99 from $159.99, with an extra 20% off (final sale)! (It also comes in three other size ranges.) This navy plus-size option from Nic + Zoe also has a great sale price — $168 to $50.33 at Bloomingdale’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Noteworthy Workwear Sales Right Now (9/24/20)
- Ann Taylor – Suiting separates starting at $50!
- Nordstrom Clearance – Thousands of markdowns
- Boden – Tons of great deals on workwear, including dresses up to 70% off
- Banana Republic – Extra 50% off sale styles and 40% off everything else
- MM.LaFleur – Save up to 50% off on sale items!
- Reiss – Seasonal offers, new lines added for up to 50% off
- West Elm – Premier event, up to 70% off — one-day event across ALL brands
- Last Call – Major, major sales on designer items direct from Neiman Marcus (but pay attention to whether your purchase is final sale only)
Readers, have you seen any great sales lately?
Check out some of our latest posts!