Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This is definitely not my first recommendation for a sweater blazer in recent weeks, but they’re a big part of my wardrobe these days. This cropped sweater blazer is a great option for adding to dresses or jumpsuits to zhuzh up an otherwise casual outfit.
This light gray color would go well with just about anything, but I also like the burgundy version to add some fall color to my wardrobe.
The sweater blazer is $139 and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L. Cropped Sweater Blazer
It’s a bit longer, but this plus-size sweater blazer is on a big markdown at Talbots — $29.99 from $159.99, with an extra 20% off (final sale)! (It also comes in three other size ranges.) This navy plus-size option from Nic + Zoe also has a great sale price — $168 to $50.33 at Bloomingdale’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (as of 1-22-21)
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Neiman Marcus – Up to 75% off: major sales, including on suits and cashmere!
- The Fold – Lots of items on sale!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price styles; extra 75% off 3+ sale items, extra 60% off 2 sale items, extra 50% off 1 sale item
- Loft – Extra 60% off all sale styles
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles
- Banana Republic – Up to 75% off sale styles; up to 40% off must-haves