Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This is definitely not my first recommendation for a sweater blazer in recent weeks, but they’re a big part of my wardrobe these days. This cropped sweater blazer is a great option for adding to dresses or jumpsuits to zhuzh up an otherwise casual outfit.
This light gray color would go well with just about anything, but I also like the burgundy version to add some fall color to my wardrobe.
The sweater blazer is $139 and available in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L. Cropped Sweater Blazer
It’s a bit longer, but this plus-size sweater blazer is on a big markdown at Talbots — $29.99 from $159.99, with an extra 20% off (final sale)! (It also comes in three other size ranges.) This navy plus-size option from Nic + Zoe also has a great sale price — $168 to $50.33 at Bloomingdale’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear sales of note for 12.3.21…
- Nordstrom – Up to 50% off! TONS of sales on reader-favorite lingerie brands like Natori, True & Co, Hanky Panky, and Wacoal — lots of Zella and Barefoot Dreams on sale too!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off (through 12/5)
- Ann Taylor – 60% off select full-price styles; 60% of all sale styles
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 40% off sweaters, coats & more
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- Banana Republic Factory – 60% off everything
- Lands’ End – Up to 70% off
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off
Some of our latest posts here at Corporette…